(24 mini cinnamon buns)
- 1 cup warm water (not to exceed 105°)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- electric mixer with paddle (optional)
- 2 tbsp. melted butter, room temperatire
- brown sugar and cinnamin
- Add pouch 1 – yeast – and teaspoon of sugar-to warm water. Stir until well combined, set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add pouch 2 – pizza dough mix – to mixing bowl (with a mixer with a flat paddle); on medium speed add the sugar, water, yeast mixture and oil. Continue to mix on medium-low speed for 2 – 3 minutes until it forms into one large dough ball. Cut dough ball in half, set aside the other half.
- Mix together dough mix, yeast, water, sugar, and oil using a fork. When water is incorporated, turn dough ball onto a floured surface and knead by hand for 6 – 8 minutes, or until dough is tacky to the touch. Sprinkle some flour on your counter and roll the dough into a large dough ball. Cut dough ball in half, set aside the other half.
- Split dough into 2 portions and roll each out into rectangular pieces ¼ inch thick and drizzle with melted butter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each rectangular portion into a log and slice into 12 pieces. Place rolls into buttered ramekins, 4 per ramekin. If you are not using ramekins, place all in a buttered 9” X 13” baking dish.
- Let the rolls rise until they double in size, approximately 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.