- 5 thinly sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 dash of simple syrup
- 1 dash of agave nectar
- 1 cup of ice
- salt rim for garnish
- Muddle 5 thin slices of jalapeño with a dash of simple syrup and agave nectar.
- Add ice and pour Mang-O-Rita. Stir and serve with a salt rim.
- 3/4 cup of sprite
- 1 splash of orange juice
- Fill an ice cube tray with Mang-O-Rita and freeze over night. Cubes will not completely solidify but will form.
- Fill glass with ice made from Mang-O-Rita and add enough sprite to allow enough space for a splash of fresh orange juice
Mango Temple Smoothie
- 1 splash of grenadine
- 1 splash of ginger ale
- 1 cup ice
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice and add 1 splash of grenadine, a splash of ginger ale, pour in Mang-O-Rita.