Sliders are a traditional fare for Superbowl parties, and my recipe just kicks it up a notch. Check out my recipe for my signature D Burger sliders on King’s Hawaiian Sweet rolls– complete with bacon jam.
D Burger Sliders
(Makes 12 burgers)
- 12- 6 oz. Lafrieda blend of meat
- 1 red onion, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 1 bag arugula
- 1 pound mozzarella, sliced into 12 pieces
- 1 tbsp. bacon onion jam (see recipe)
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Roll (dinner roll size)
- Season burgers with salt and pepper. Grill each burger until medium rare.
- Spread the bacon jam on the top of the roll and place arugula on the bottom side of the roll.
- Place the burger on the bread on top of the arugula.
- Top the burger with mozzarella and a thin slice of red onion.