- 1 garlic clove
- sea salt to taste
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar 2 tsp of dijon mustard
- 1 cup EVOO
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Peel, mince, and mash garlic to a paste.
- Add a pinch of salt in a food processor.
- Pulse egg yolk, vinegar, mustard, garlic paste and another pinch of salt until combined.
- With machine running, drizzle in olive oil in steady stream until mixture is emulsified.
- Add herbs and pulse a couple of times to combine.
- Transfer to bowl and season with salt to taste.
- Keep covered in refrigerator up to 4 days.