- 1 lb. of boiled large shrimp
- 2 tbsp of EVOO
- ¼ cup of fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of good quality tequila
- 2 tbs. of Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 medium ripe avocados diced
- ½ cup of thinly sliced scallions
- lemon wedge for garnish
- Himalayan sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together tequila, lime and Tabasco.
- Cut the shrimp into ½ inch pieces & toss into mixture.
- Cover & refrigerate for an hour.
- Just before serving season mixture, add a pinch of Himalayan sea salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in tomatoes, avocado and scallions.